WHY EXFOLIATING HELPS A CLEAR GLOWING SKIN
EXFOLIATION FOR A CLEAR GLOWING SKIN
We all desire healthy, glowing skin. However, because cell turnover decreases as we age and dead skin cells can cause a dull complexion, this can feel like an unattainable skincare goal. The good news is that you may safely and effectively remove the layer of dead skin from your face and body with a regular exfoliation practice, restoring your healthy, vibrant shine. Exfoliation is an important part of getting flawless skin.
BENEFITS OF EXFOLIATION:
Exfoliation has a lot of benefits for the skin. Some of them are:
- UNCLOG PORES
Dead skin cells get caught in your pores instead of being released into the environment, resulting in clogged pores. Exfoliation is the removal of dead cells from the surface of the skin. This can assist to improve the texture of clogged pores as well as unblock them in some circumstances.
- BOOSTS SKIN RADIANCE
Every 28 days, your skin naturally renews itself, bringing new, healthy, radiant cells to the surface. This process slows as we get older, and when dead skin cells build up, your skin becomes dull, harsh, and dry. Exfoliating removes dead skin cells by dissolving the bonds that hold them together, allowing new cells to emerge and boosting your daily radiance.
- EVENS OUT SKIN TONE
Dark patches, rough texture, hyper pigmentation, and acne scars can be extremely frustrating to cure. Exfoliants remove dry, dead skin while also smoothing the texture, making the skin appear more consistent over time. Exfoliating the skin's surface helps to balance out skin texture and lessen the appearance of discoloration by peeling off dry, flaky cells.
- PREVENTS ACNE & BREAKOUT
One of the most common causes of acne is clogged pores. Exfoliation helps to unclog pores and prevents the formation of blackheads and whiteheads. Impurities must be removed in order to prevent acne and other skin issues.
- HELPS OTHER SKINCARE PRODUCTS PENETRATION
The eradication of dead skin cells, debris, excess oil, and pollutants after exfoliation allows the skin to breathe. It unclogs pores on the skin, allowing other skin care products to operate properly. The beauty products you apply will absorb easier if your pores are unclogged. It aids the absorption of the moisturiser or toner into your skin.
The TrulyKomal Brightening Scrub makes the skin appear smooth and gives it a vibrant glow. This scrub is suitable for all skin types. Our brightening scrub has the following benefits :
- It includes Vitamin C which makes your skin Glow.
- Contains Vitamin E that moisturizes your skin.
- Infused in Zinc Oxide, it fights skin inflammation and reduce acne.
- It is made of Fine Sugar Granules that reduce pigmentation and prevent aging.
WAY TO USE:
- Wash your face with TrulyKomal facewash.
- After gently washing off your face and while your skin is still damp, take a small amount of brightening scrub, add water to it and apply it all over your face and neck.
- In gentle, circular motions spread the exfoliant across your face and neck avoiding the sensitive eye area for about 2-3 minutes.
- Wash it with clean water.
- Follow with the TrulyKomal face cream as per your skin type.
Finally, exfoliation aids in the stimulation of collagen synthesis, which improves the skin's texture, integrity, and youthful appearance. Exfoliating has anti-aging properties in this way, which may explain why so many people believe it reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Now you know how you can make your skin glowing and healthy so don’t forget to exfoliate.